- “Receiving” District will request that a DOL of the “Sending District” be added to their DOL dropdown menu in Student Details
- EDMS will add the DOL
- EDMS will perform a provider maintenance to add the “receiving” district as a service location under the “sending” district’s MIHMS account
- MIHMS assigns Service Location Code EDMS will add the new School and corresponding School State ID (Service Location Code) under the Schools section of District Management in the “receiving” district’s Lumea account.
- EDMS will name the new school (DOL) School Name so it can be easily distinguished from other schools in the district
- The “Receiving” District will:
- Assign the student’s School as the newly added school in Lumea Student Details
- Assign the DOL to the sending district in Lumea Student Details
- Lumea sessions are ready to be posted and billed
Sending District: District A
- Schools and School State IDs (service location codes) listed under District A’s Lumea account:
- School A – School State ID 001
- School B – School State ID 002
- School C – School State ID 003
Receiving District: District B
- Schools and School State IDs (service location codes) listed under District B’s Lumea account:
- School 1 – School State ID 001
- School 2 – School State ID 002
- School 3 – School State ID 003
Test Student from District A is attending School 2 in District B
District B calls EDMS to have District A added as a DOL in their Lumea account.
EDMS adds District B as a service location under District A’s MIHMS account. A service location code of 006 is assigned.
In District B’s Lumea account, EDMS will add a school called (District A) School 2.
District B will update Test Student’s School to (District A) School 2 under Student Details in Lumea.