For those of you who may not have seen it, the folks from the School-Based Medicaid Program published an email this week regarding their rollout of some changes to the online screens and interface that RMTS participants will experience as of Monday, April 18th (when they log in to participate in answering random moments). We’ve published the contents of their email below and included a link to the corresponding pdf that accompanied the email. If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us, otherwise, because this is the state’s system, we recommend you contact School-Based Medicaid Program directly at the number they provide, 1-800-535-6741.
Dear School-Based Medicaid RMTS Coordinator:
We are very pleased to announce the roll-out of an improved experience for RMTS participants that will go into effect on Monday, April 18th. There are no changes to any procedures, rules, email notifications, grace period, reports or anything else related to the Random Moment Time Study. The only change is specifically the online screens/interface that each time study participant will see when answering a moment.
Attached is a brief document that provides an introduction to the new screens. We’ll leave it up to you to share this with your participants ahead of time if you wish, or to just have this available in case of questions, or to just have this for your own personal reference. It’s up to you.
Some key things to note:
- New screens will be in effect on Monday, 4/18/16
- No changes are being made to email notifications, grace period to answer a moment, reports, rules or guidelines for the time study.
- No changes are being made to User ID’s or passwords, all participants will still be able to login with the same User ID and password as in the past. There is an option to re-set their password, if they have forgotten it, on the login screen.
- The new screens do not utilize any ‘pop-up’ windows, so participants will not experience issues with ‘pop-up blockers.’
- You may wish to remind your participants that they can also respond to moments using mobile devices, such as tablets and cell phones. Anywhere that a participant can access their email, they can click on the link provided in any RMTS reminder notification and answer their moment right on that device.
- The online training video that is available for RMTS participants will also have a new version available on 4/18 which demonstrates answering a moment using the new screens. This video can be accessed directly from the new screens by clicking on the ‘training’ icon (graduation cap) in the top right corner of the screen.
The new screens are very self-explanatory and user friendly, but if you or your participants have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
School-Based Medicaid Program