Below you will find key general information for Maine school districts, including specific forms and guidance that are helpful at the beginning of the school year. Our fall start-up document is a great place to start. We’ve compiled all the vital elements to help get your district off on the right billing foot! Remember, if you have questions, we’re just a phone call or email away!
- Fall Start Up 2018-2019 – Vital Information
- Lumea Required Administrative Items
- District Information Guide
- 2018-2019 Practitioner Rates Calculation Template
- NEW – May 5, 2020 MediConn Follow-up Notice
- End of Year Lumea Clean-up
- Medicaid Form Checklist – Case Manager List: This can be used by districts to alert case managers to the files that are needed for any student at the time of a meeting.
- Who to Contact
- Your Partnership with EDMS