Below you will find key general information for Maine school districts, including specific forms and guidance that are helpful at the beginning of the school year. Our fall start-up document is a great place to start. We’ve compiled all the vital elements to help get your district off on the right billing foot! Remember, if you have questions, we’re just a phone call or email away!
- Fall Start Up – Vital Information
- District Information Guide
- Practitioner Rates Calculation Template
- MaineCare Benefits Manual – https://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/rules/10/ch101.htm
- MaineCare Policy and Rule (Prior to Jan 5, 2023) – https://www.maine.gov/dhhs/oms/about-us/policies-rules
- DHHS Rulemaking (Jan 5, 2023 and after) – https://www.maine.gov/dhhs/about/rulemaking
- End of Year Sessions Clean-up
- Medicaid Form Checklist – Case Manager List: This can be used by districts to alert case managers to the files that are needed for any student at the time of a meeting.
- Who to Contact
- Your Partnership with EDMS